Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OMFG(ossip) - The Hills is Back!

The Hills Is Back!

(Photo by Miranda Penn Turin)

The Hills premiere was last night on MTV.  Surprisingly enough, I'm already into the idea of having Kristin Cavallari back on tv. I guess I had forgetten about how much more exciting Laguna Beach was with her on it years ago. I have to say, Lo & the rest of cast seem a little dull now (in my humble opinion).  Although the mini-plots seem way too contrived, I still have hope that this season will be good.

(Grant/Getty)
One character that is already screaming for attention is, of course, Spencer Pratt.  Making headlines, on CNN of all places today, for talking about his sex-life with Heidi, or lack there of.
In the article , Spencer starts by saying: "I'm not even kidding, my wife -- OK, I'm gonna get crass here -- but we're barely having sex because I'm scared that she's gonna have a baby, that's the level our marriage is on right now. I'm not even kidding -- my wife has me debating cutting off my nuts." It seems Spencer is worried that Heidi's desire to be a young mother could make her stop taking her birth control without telling him. (I would normally post a pic of them with this post....but I'm kinda over looking at Spencer right now.) :)

Visit MTV for more info.

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs