Saturday, February 27, 2010

OM(y)F(avorite Robot)G



My Favorite Robot Records is celebrating thier first year anniversary. The Best Of Year One is a revisiting of thier favorite releases from the past year of MFR Records. Also included in the release is a bonus continuous DJ mix from James Teej. And to help celebrate, they've sent us 3 tracks from the album.



Scar - My Favorite Robot


Space Oddity (My Favorite Robots) - James Teej
Positive Light (Mateo Murphy Remix) - Vandermeer

Another awesome release from My Favorite Robot just hit our inbox, but this time it's released on Mile End Records which is home to big name veteran DJs like Angel Morales and Roy Davis Jr. My Favorite Robot's own Voytek Korab lends his voice to thier cover of The Cure's classic "Fascination Street".  The EP, Fascination Reworked can be purchased on beatport, just click the player below to jump to the store. You can grab a 128kpbs preview from the links below.


Fascination Street (Omid 16b Mix) - My Favorite Robot
Fascination Street (Everyday People Mix) - My Favorite Robot

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player


--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs