Monday, February 1, 2010

Symphonies - Dan Black (feat Kid Cudi)


 

My apologies to my fellow audiophiles. I haven't had much free time during the past week and therefore haven't been posting as much. No worries, I'm still here and rockin the tunes for ya. This is one that I defintely can't let you miss. Dan Black is one of many great artist on The:Hours record label. He's getting a lot of good press and it all says he's going to blow up this year. His single 'Symphonies' has been hugely popular already and now Kid Cudi joins up and lays down a verse to make this a sure number one for radio. the full single comes out later this spring as well as the U.S. release of Dan Black's album ((Un)).



--p.a.t.t.

p.s. Definitely check out The:Hours site, this seems like a company I'd like to work for... hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs