Sunday, February 7, 2010

OM(usic)FG Video: Crazy - Nastala




I got this new track in my inbox and I am soooo excited to show you guys the new Madonna video! 
...........
Okay, for those who got that joke. Thanks for laughing. Anyone else agree? I think this chick sounds a bit like Madonna, especially in the beginning of the song. Not to mention she's got the dance-pop sound going strong. "Now unleashing her debut single, Crazy is everything you could wish for in a bona fide electro-pop anthem. 'Crazy' was produced by Chris Lake and mixed by respected engineer Ash Howes (who has previously worked with Little Boots and Dido) with additional production from good friend Deadmau5 on drums and guitar." - (source: Rising Digital)

--p.a.t.t.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely hear the Madonna like features in this song!

    Chiarita

    ReplyDelete

mp3 blogs