Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ghost Hunters 100th Episode & LIVE Event!

Skeptics and non-believers beware! I’m about to geek out! Ghost Hunters will be celebrating their 100th episode on MARCH 3RD (9pm/8c) on Syfy network (So put it on your calendar NOW). It will be a 2-hour season premiere, and they get to investigate ALCATRAZ! Josh Gates from Destination Truth will be the host for the evening and during the live event, they will be taking questions from callers and the audience. Be sure to tune in!



video from Syfy’s Ghost Hunter website



Speaking of Ghost Hunters, how do I get my hands on THIS???



Yes, that’s a Ghost Hunters night light!

Cynthia from sfuniverse.com blogs about this night light being her “favorite bits of swag to date!” and put up the picture of it. Hey guys! Over here! I want to be a GH swag getter!

I guess I’ll just have to settle for being a loyal fan.

--March 3rd. Syfy network. 9pm/8pm Central. BE THERE--

~Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs