Friday, February 19, 2010

"Doughnuts..are the street thug of the pastry world.."

Yesterday my friend and I went to Sublime Doughnuts for the first time! Let me just say these were the best Doughnuts I've ever had!
Located on:
535 10th Street NW
Atl, GA 30318
(near GA Tech Campus)
404-897-1801
6am-6pm.

The doughnuts are handmade and aren't your typical Doughnut flavors, we tried the A-Town Mocha and S'mores Doughnut! I would have loved to try them all but these two were definatly a great pick! I can't wait to go back and try more, not to mention I will be keeping these in mind for birthday presents and gifts!



"The A-Town Cream doughnut is filled with silky custard and topped with Belgian Callebaut Dark Chocolate, this 'A' Doughnut is on it's way to becoming Atlanta's new signature sweet!"
Quotes the website, and I couldn't agree more!

These Doughnuts were even featured in the NY Times, apparently thats where the Chef Kamal Grant got his start, and he came across a vacant doughnut shop on 10th, and since then his doughnuts have been flying off the shelves! He really knows what he is doing and his been written up multiple times in newspapers in Atlanta.

I know us Atlantans love our Krispy Kreme, but I definatly recommend giving it a try!
(the s'mores doughnut)
YUM!
-Nat
(all pictures and information from NYtimes and http://www.sublimedoughnuts.com/)

3 comments:

mp3 blogs