Friday, February 12, 2010

Self Music #3



For this installment of Self Music, I'm going to be hooking you up with a rare E.P. that came out back in 1998. Yeah, lets go old school with this one! It's a collection of songs that did not make it onto the Breakfast With Girls album and was to serve as a teaser due to a delay of its release. These are really strong tracks. Some consider this E.P. to be a great little collection of songs. Especially Flip Top Box. I hope you like it as much as I do!
Flip-Top Box
Crashing The Party
Happy Accidents
"I'm unnecessarily high, don't know necessarily why"
All songs can be downloaded here: Brunch E.P. on Self-Centered.org
~MarK~

2 comments:

  1. love me some flip top box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip Top Box has been heavily argued as the best sElf song to date.

    ReplyDelete

mp3 blogs