Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OMF(ashion)G - MY MY MY Atlanta!

The other day on my walk to Starbucks, I noticed a cute vintage clothing store next to The Vortex on Peachtree in Midtown. My friend & I decided to go in and check it out. We were pleasantly surprised! Their collection of merchandise is both new & vintage clothes and accessories. The coolest part about the store, is that a majority of them come from Los Angeles TV & soap opera sets. They also sell new & vintage runway samples. The price range of the items is about $15 and up. You've really gotta look through the whole store to see this marvelous selection. 
As their flyer says, "Come in and find your treasure!"
I have been in the store a few times now and the staff is always more than helpful & nice. Rumor has it, they might start doing some fashion events soon. SO keep a look out! My My My Atlanta now officially has OMFG's stamp of approval. Oh! & prices are negotiable, they want you to be able to leave with something that you really love. Check it out! xoxo
900 Peachtree Street, Suite 100A
#404-549-3302

S (steph_gossip grrrl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs