Friday, November 13, 2009

OM(usic)FG - We Love Lily Allen


Artist: Lily Allen
Album: It's Not Me, It's You
My Picks: The Fear & Everyone's At It
Listen for: Her song '22'. Its a good one.
OMFG's Fav. Tune: Her duo with Mark Ronson titled "Oh My God." duh...
Why I Like It: I'm always finding myself to be a fan of unique chick singers. I think it's mostly their individuality, but also their lyrics, maybe it just their glamour & hair! Lily's edgy attitude has gotten many people's attention over the years, && well...now she's gotten mine.
Tour: Looks like she is headed to London and then Australia ::fingers crossed for US date next year::
Videos: Most of her videos can't be embedded on here. I'll put some things I found on YouTube below.

(Photo from GQ)
Fav. Lyrics: 
"Forget about guns and forget ammunition--Cause I'm killing them all on my own little mission--Now I'm not a saint but I'm not a sinner---Now everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner" 
- The Fear


"Sucked more blood than a backstreet dentist--It don't matter to me--'Coz all I wanted to be--Is a million miles from here--Somewhere more familiar"- Oh My God


"I want to be rich and I want lots of money--I don't care about clever I don't care about funny--I want loads of clothes and fuckloads of diamonds--I heard people die while they are trying to find them" - The Fear


My Theme Song Lyric:
"Knock me down I'll get right back up again.                                      
I come back stronger than a powered up Pac-man." - Oh My God
~S




No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs