Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flip Burger Boutique!

Photobucket

I recently got to eat @ Flip Burger Boutique. It was amazing, my friend Marjorie took me for my Birthday lunch and we documented it! I had previously posted about this restaurant but wanted to follow up. Everyone in Atlanta should try this place, its fun and trendy and reasonably priced.

Location:
1587 Howell Mill Rd Atlanta, GA 30318
404-352-flip
Closed between 3-5pm weekdays (FYI)
http://www.flipburgerboutique.com/

Atomsphere:
Fun, trendy, yet casual

Photobucket

Price:
$$
You can honestly go for a cheap snack, or an all out exsquite dinner its up to you, make it what you want to be.

Service:
Friendly and knowledegable. Staff was all smiles.

My Observation:

I really enjoyed my lunch. There was nothing to complain about. Everything came out perfect and on time. The Chef has done a wonderful job with the menu. Condiments are housemade to complement sides & burgers. They have come up with new innovative sides as well as keep the more traditional ones. Our waitress was super sweet and the hosts were fun and smiling. Music wasn't to loud and everyone just seemed to be enjoying their lunch there. This place would be fun for a treat, birthday dinner or just a nice relaxing evening at the bar. I would love to go back and try new things!

Marjorie and I started off with our Own Milkshakes:

Photobucket
Here's Marj w/ the Nutella w/ burnt Marshmellows yum!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I enjoyed a Pumpkin Pie Milkshake w/ pumpkin seeds on top!

We each got our own 5.5oz Flip Burger.
Photobucket
The Philly Burger, served w/ green peppers, onions and American cheese whiz!

Photobucket
The classic Cheddar Bacon Burger

We also choose handcut fries served with a smoked Mayo & ketchup as well as the Fried b&b pickles served with buttermilk ranch. YUM!
Photobucket

Next time I go I want to try the Vodka battered onion rings served with beer honey mustard and also maybe a Krispy Kreme Milkshake.



Photobucket

Hope you guys enjoyed, I just wanted to share!
-Nat

(all pictures complements of Marjorie)

1 comment:

mp3 blogs