Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Have you had your deadmau5 today?


I just got my deadmau5 usb wristband in the mail today. Apparently it's not available in the U.S.A. anymore, *shrug* maybe I got lucky on that one?  I'm only 45min into the set so far, oh wait... he just dropped the Zelda theme again, nice!  His second mix album "For lack of a better name" is out now on iTunes and Beatport.  Next Tuesday, his "for lack of a better tour" rolls through the Masquerade here in Atlanta.

I also put in my pre-order for the red deadmau5 portable media speakers. Ya, this is basically my early Xmas present to myself I guess.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
£15.00USB WRISTBAND LIVE IN LONDON ***Limited Edition only***

***NOT AVAILABLE IN THE USA, CANADA AND AUSTRALIA***

2GB deadmau5 USB Wristband featuring the live set from the sold out gig at The Roundhouse in London - your opportunity to re-capture the nights music via this USB.

The wristband allows access to the deadmau5 dashboard which opens up exclusive deadmau5 content.

Download wallpapers and play the new Ghosts game all through this USB.
-from http://deadmau5.com/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- p.a.t.t.

1 comment:

mp3 blogs