Thursday, November 12, 2009

OMFG Meets LC & Audrina

The first part of this post is sort of an update for a previous blog entry I did : OMFGlamorous LC
& from a rumor I heard a while back: Movie Madness! L.A. Candy Hitting the Big Screen?

Mark & I got a chance to meet Lauren Conrad earlier on this year. Here are just a couple of pics from the book signing she did at the Alpharetta Barnes and Noble. 




The rumor update is that Lauren Conrad's book, L.A. Candy, IS officially going to become a movie. 
She is not going to be acting in it (as of now), but this is sure a nice treat for those Hills fans who are craving a LC fix.  I have to say, and I've said this many times, LC was just so beautiful in person.  I still can't believe how much better she looked in person than on tv. 


Also, here are some pics from when some of us OMFG contributors met Audrina earlier this year @ Primal in Midtown, ATL....
~S




1 comment:

  1. This was a super fun night! Audrina was so nice. She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen!
    -Geezy

    ReplyDelete

mp3 blogs