Thursday, November 5, 2009

Audio Sensory Awakening Part 13

Still recovering from Halloween and the shock of going back to work after a full week off. I hope you all had a bad ass All Hallow's Eve! It's definitely my favorite holiday, hands down.

Here are a few special picks for this week.

I found the original of this about a month ago and I've been listeneing to it every chance I get. It's a dreamy, electrified journey. Parts of it sound lo-fi indie and then it launches into techno-ish builds. I'm still having a hard time finding much info about these guys execpt that they're from Oregon and they just finished touring NYC and London. Check em out here.
Ultra Violence & Beethoven - Baby Monster

Ultra Violence & Beethoven (Arveene & Misk Remix) - Baby Monster


Along a similar vein... If you didn't know already, I will tell you now that I am a HUGE Kings of Convenience fan. I discovered them on a various artists CD I picked up for free from an old music shop in Charleston, SC. "I'd Rather Dance With You" was definitely my favorite song on that CD and I kicked myself a couple of years later for not buying their albums right then and there. When I did get around to picking up "Quiet Is The New Loud" and "Riot On An Empty Street", I was largely rewarded. This Norwegian indie-folk duo is some of the best stress-relief music ever. Well, unless you're like my buddy Andy who listens to hardcore death metal while going to sleep. Anywho, this is a peek at the new album 'Declaration of Dependence" released last month.
Rule My World (What Kind of Breeze Do You Blow Extended Edit) - Kings of Convenience


Also, here's the vid for "I'd Rather Dance With You". Dynamite anyone?


Here's a totally homegrown track for the ATL!! The infamous DJ Rob Wonder of Graveyard Tavern's "Filthy & Famous" Friday nights has dropped this scratchadelic rework on the masses!! Show some mad love here ATL!!  Outkast vs. Rob Wonder, oh hell ya!
ATLiens (Rob Wonder's Mix) - Outkast


Heads up! Triforce is taking bookings! ObskureE + Grav3y + P.A.T.T. and OMFG crew!!

-- P.A.T.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs