Saturday, September 11, 2010

OMF(ood)G - SIMPLY DELICIOUS - Murphy's

SIMPLY DELICIOUS - Murphy's
Wow what a good lunch today!!! Four co-workers went to Murphy’s in the Virginia
Highland area and it was just scrumptious! First we had the calamari appetizer (yummy)
and I chose the crab cake entrée for my meal and OMG it was soooo good. Maybe
the best crab cakes I have ever had.
Stephanie had Caesar salad with chicken and the
chicken was 2 chicken breast that would melt in your mouth (I tasted some of it, couldn’t
resist). This was a large salad too. Chris and Stanka had the Mango Chicken Salad and
they loved every mouth full. Together we sounded like a commercial for Herbal Essence
with all the sound effects. If that were not enough we tried the banana crème pie that was
at least 4 inches high and their strawberry shortcake that was also a huge portion. We
were all stuffed when we left but very happy. Murphy’s has a huge wine selection and
hopefully I will be able to try some of them in the future. The staff was great! The only
problem I have is parking but just work around it because the food is worth it.

LBLIZZARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs