Thursday, September 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! aka LOVE Thursdays!



Today is my sister's birthday and she is so freakin awesome. Besides being the the koolest big sister any little brother could have, she is undoubtedly the one who gave me the most influence towards the music and artists I still listen to today. It's because of her that I discovered electronica in the first place. It's because of her that I discovered a culture of music lovers who wanted exactly what I wanted... to party all the time. She and I have both had a lot of trial and error in our lives and I'm proud to say that we've been there for each other when sorely needed, at least I hope she can agree. I love you sis and tonight I play music for you. 

Join me for some great music tonight 8:30p - 12:30p
(chill, electronica, disco, indie + more)

--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs