Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blue Six - Noesis



In a previous life... I collected everything Naked Music released. I discovered Blue Six (aka Naked Music co-founder Jay Denes) back in '99 when I heard 'Music and Wine' the first time on Houseworks/88.5 WRAS. I fell in love with the deep, jazzy, sexy house sound and dreamed of taking a pilgrimage to Frisco to find out how all these people could be so happy and in love. Picking up every single thing I could find which held that sexy soul was the closest I could get to actually making that dream come true. I have since fallen off the deep house wagon and taken up louder, less subtle musical habits. But I still love the whole feeling that these artists/songs embodied and I hope you will too. Blue Six's latest album was released last Tuesday on iTunes and Amazon.

--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs