Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sub Cam – "Patience Love"

One of my favorite local bands has blown me away yet AGAIN! Sub Cam just recently released the video for their song called “Patience Love” off their most recent cd “Invisible Lie.”


These guys have come a long way since the first time I saw them. It was 2006, they said it was their second show, and they were all wearing camouflage pants. Maybe it was nerves, or the fact that the crowd was pretty lame that night, but I wasn’t overly impressed.  There was something about them though that made me want to stick around as a fan, and I’m so glad I did. The quality of  their music has gone from your average “garage band” to “why aren’t they on tour with big acts???”

It’s hard to explain just what I love about this band, so I’ll just let you listen. I present you with the new AWESOME video from Sub Cam called “Patience Love” ---





Like what you hear? You’re in luck. They have a show in Atlanta next Friday, Jan. 29th at Masquerade with Gravity Burn, Joan Red, and Stained Angel.



Click on the flyer to go to the Sub Cam Myspace page




You can find both Sub Cam albums on iTunes:
“As Quiet As Your Thoughts” (2008) and “Invisible Lie” (2009)


~Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs