Thursday, January 28, 2010

DCUP - Style EP




In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a huge DCUP fan. = ) This Australian electro-disco dynamo has been releasing lots of quality grooves. Last week I featured his remix of 'Last Night A DJ Saved My Life" which I've been using in sets a lot lately. I'm still a huge fan of his remix for Brotherhood of Broken Hearts 'Together Lonely', a much more progressive, nu-wave offering but still a great track.

**track removed due to bad file**

The Style EP has been out on Beatport for a while, which features 4 of DCUP's original electro-disco grooves. But the hot ticket is the Style remixes release, featuring remixes from Hemingway, DJ Wool, and DCUP himself under his Hibeams alias.

Style (Hemingway Remix) - DCUP


--p.a.t.t.

p.s.  If you like these, then don't miss dj p.a.t.t. on the decks tonight: LOVE @ Apres Diem every Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs