Saturday, January 30, 2010

OMFG(uest Contrib): Stirling Grodner on Joy Tolentino @ Sweetgrass Too

Looking for a fresh new haircut Atlanta? Check out this review of Joy Tolentino @ Sweetgrass Too!
"I was so impressed with Joy Tolentino’s cuts and colors that the first time I went to her, I left my cut completely up to her creativity. But when you do have an idea, like any good collaborative artist, she can take that idea and make it 100x better."
"Joy, a musician herself, keeps the cozy salon upbeat with a fun and relaxing music. After my cut, she points me towards products that will help me take care of my hair, without trying to sell me anything I don’t need. Most importantly, her cuts and products do in fact make my hair look and feel healthier, more manageable and full of life. I’ve straightened my hair, put it up, blown it out, slept on it, curled it and just left it to dry naturally, and it always looks good thanks to Joy."

Joy Tolentino at Sweetgrass Too
Candler Park
1643 McLendon Ave, NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
(404) 377-7077

Please call for an appointment

~Post Written By Guest Contributor: Stirling Grodner

Attn: OMFG readers.....This is our first "Guest Contributor" posting. I had ran into my friend Stirling @ Noni's one night while out dancing. I couldn't get over how marvelous her hair was looking. When she told me about her hair dresser, I was def interested in having her write a post for OMFG. Contact us if you are interested in writing a post as a guest contributor. 

1 comment:

  1. sweet cuts! me likey. maybe when the time finally comes for me to curb this do...

    ReplyDelete

mp3 blogs