Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dirty Noise Remixes - The Bloody Beetroots Feat. Steve Aoki + Simian Mobile Disco + Duck Sauce



The first song is like indie electro meets screamo. I guess thats what you get when you throw a crazy asain indie record label owner/dj in with the two mad italians wearing venom masks. But hey, it's definitely a hit in the clubs and I can't say I don't like the badass look these guys are bringin. Did you catch the video for 'Awesome'??? Sick! I'm not anywhere near as impressed with this video, but it does make me laugh.  I'm also including Dirty Noise's remixes of two more of my fave tracks from '09, "Hustler" by SMD and "Anyway" by Duck Sauce. Mad props on the Duck Sauce rework. Enjoy = )

Warp (Dirty Noise Remix) - The Bloody Beetroots Feat, Steve Aoki


Hustler (Dirty Noise Remix) - Simian Mobile Disco


Anyway (Dirty Noise Remix) - Duck Sauce


--p.a.t.t.




No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs