Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fun Punch (Jokers of the Scene + Calling In Sick Remixes) - Bag Raiders




Well well. A year plus later and a couple of remixes have done this track very well. I loved rockin the Whitenoise remix of this track back in '08. Now it's back and the people seem to have fallen in love with it all over again. I've noticed a lot of blogs only posting the Calling In Sick Remix, which is a good remix... but yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Jokers of the Scene for my favorite of these two. It's all about that distorted funk bass line they dropped in right at the 2 min mark. Oh yeah, thats my jam, and only here on OMFG!


Fun Punch (Jokers of the Scene Remix) - Bag Raiders



Fun Punch (Calling In Sick Remix) - Bag Raiders


--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs