Wednesday, January 20, 2010

John Mayer’s Dirty Mind & Lonely Heart: New Issue of Rolling Stone

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2010/01/19/john-mayers-dirty-mind-lonely-heart-new-issue-of-rolling-stone/




"The 32-year-old singer-guitarist admits he prefers Continuum to his 2009 disc Battle Studies (”I know that I’m supposed to say that my newest is the best one. Bullshit,” he says), that he hasn’t stopped thinking about his split with ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston (”I’ve never really gotten over it. It was one of the worst times of my life”) and that his sex life has become an endless loop of new girls rejecting him in clubs (”Blowing me off is the new sucking me off!”)."

"Grab the new issue for Mayer’s full advice for Tiger Woods (”I have masturbated myself out of serious problems in my life”) and more on his journey from bedroom guitar player to the most angst-ridden playboy in rock."

We love you J. May.



Quoted sourse: Rollingstone.com
~Steph Geezy~

2 comments:

mp3 blogs