Thursday, July 29, 2010

OMFG - Yelawolf - The Next Big Thing

Hey Everyone! It's Mark!
How have you been? I know, I know, it's been a minute since you've heard from me, but you know we have been busy bringing you our super slammed out dance parties! I have dropped in today to present to you a rapper who has all of my attention as of late. His name is YELAWOLF and he is on the rise. He first got my attention with his video for Pop The Trunk:
Amazing, Right?!
I also found this great clip of him and DRAMA BEATS cooking up a song for DRAMA's new mixtape Young & Reckless coming out next month called Daddy's Lambo: 
Go Download Yeller's newest mixtape called Trunk Musik Here:http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/yelawolf-trunk-muzik/

Thanks and Have Fun.
~Mark~

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs