Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our deadmau5 4x4=12 Prize Winner!


 The winner of the OMFGAtlanta deadmau5 Prize Pack is...
Jamie "mau5head" Hall
CONRATULATIONS!!

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter and thanks for reading OMFGAtlanta!

"A while back, I was going through a particularly tough time in my life. I'd lost my job due to this difficult economy and I had also had a relatively bad car accident. My dear friend Scott Voyles who was a popular Dj in Atlanta back in the day who happened to have worked with Mr. Joel Zimmerman, introduced a song to me. It was Deadmau5 "Sometimes things get....Whatever". I must have listened to the song a million times back to back. I fell in love with Deadmau5. I love his quirky "mau5 heads" and the fact that he uses many genres of music in his inspiration and projects. I was never an Electronic, Trance or Techno girl. But his stellar mixes have invaded my ipod ever since. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't listen to Mr. Zimmerman's stunning audio visions. I absolutely love his work. Thank you Deadmau5 for introducing me to a whole new genre of music and audio pleasure to my life. You rock my socks!" - Jamie

--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs