Monday, March 1, 2010

OM(usic)FG - Jimmy Vallance


 


Call it Music Monday here at OMFGAtlanta. I've got these sound bite samples of a new DJ/producer on the horizon in New York, but born in Canada (since we've all been talking about Canada for the past two weeks anyway...), Jimmy Vallance. He's running his own label/podcast called 'Talk Action'. The music is what it's all about for Jimmy: "The sound is a mixture of raw organic real instruments, with digital undertones. I don't like it when music sounds too technology driven (to me that dates the tracks). I like using elements that are timeless...".  I picked my favorite of his samples to share simply because it's got more deep house sound than tech house, but you can listen to his tracks and podcasts on his soundcloud.


--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs