Monday, March 8, 2010

OMFG - Your 'Hills' Update - Vol.3

Ok, Hills fans...are you wondering what happened to 'The Hills' original IT girl, LC?
Well, she's going around promoting yet another book. Lauren Conrad has turned into quite the writer and rumor has it that these books, roughly based on the show, could all become movies one day. I believe it! I'm sure LC didn't leave the show without having a plan for her career. 

Her new book is called 'Sweet Little Lies'. 
((pic from mtv.com))

Mark & I were lucky to meet LC when she stopped off in Alpharetta to promote her first book 'L.A. Candy'. Click here: CANDY to view the entry I did on that. Also, I met Audrina when she did a club appearance in Atlanta last year. Click here: PRIMAL to see pics from when Kate, Steph Geezy, Mark & I met her!
Posted by: S (Steph/Gossip Grrrl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs