Friday, March 12, 2010

"What did I do to deserve..." New Coheed and Cambria!


Coheed and Cambria's new album "Year of the Black Rainbow" will be released April 13th. The video for "The Broken" was released first on Myspace.com

Here it is:

The Broken

coheed and cambria | MySpace Music Videos




Also, for all you die hard Co & Ca fans you can Pre-Order a Deluxe Hardcover Edition (that includes a 350 Page novel) @ www.coheedandcambria.com, where they are also streaming the band's newest single "Here we are Juggernaut" which is now available for download for Itunes.
I'm a huge fan of them, and I can not wait to here the new album, all I can say is Claudio Sanchez is the man!

-Nat

(all info from www.coheedandcambria.com, video from myspace.com)

1 comment:

  1. They look good. Last time I saw them was 2005.

    ReplyDelete

mp3 blogs