Friday, August 6, 2010

OMF(ood)G - SIMPLY DELICIOUS - Steel

SIMPLY DELICIOUS  - STEEL


Let’s talk about the restaurant “Steel” located on West Peachtree and Peachtree Place in
Atlanta. I had a great lunch today with a Bento Box consisting of California roll, Korean
Beef (slices of beef marinated in Korean spices with house made kim chee), fried rice,
salad with their house dressing (yummy) and egg roll. I seriously needed assistance to
walk out of the place I was so full. It was “simply delicious!!!” I have also experienced
in a previous visit the Spicy Shrimp Noodle Bowl (also available with rice) and it will
light your fire and it is wonderful!!! You better like spicy for this dish! In addition
another dish I have tried was the scallops in the bento box and it is just as yummy and has
all the trimmings as the bento box above. The atmosphere here is wonderful and the food
is always great. Edemame and calamari are two of the apetitizers offered and both are
very good. What more can I say, I have been several times and it is because it is worth
going back.

http://www.steelatlanta.com/menu.html


LBLIZZARD

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs