Saturday, August 14, 2010

OMF(ood)G - SIMPLY DELICIOUS - Outlaws Woodfire Steak & Seafood

SIMPLY DELICIOUS - Outlaws Woodfire Steak & Seafood
For this food review I went south of the perimeter to McDonough, Georgia. If you plan
on going to the raceway in Hampton on Labor Day weekend you might want to try this
restaurant out. It is truly good! OUTLAWS WOOD FIRE STEAK AND SEAFOOD
is located at 1120 Hwy. 20-81 West, McDonough, Georgia, just off of I-75 south.

The steaks are superb and have the wood fire taste like grilling outdoors! The seafood
(Lobster is my favorite) is just as tasty. Let’s not forget the fun part though, the Lonely
Rider Appetizers. They have fried green tomatoes that are really some of the best I have
had and fried pickles, mozzarella cheese sticks, oysters rockefeller, onion petals, spinach
& artichoke dip and the list goes one. I have actually tried most of these and loved every
one I have tasted. They also have salads, soups and hamburgers and lots of sides to
choose from. I really like this place and I have never left hungry.

LBLIZZARD

Click HERE for a link to their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs