Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OM(usic)FG - Sleeper Agent SOLD OUT in Atlanta!

Oh, this post has been a long time coming! Last year I was at Smith's Olde Bar in Atlanta to see the band Company of Thieves play. My friend really wanted to see them. While we were waiting for them to come on, another band was playing that completely BLEW ME AWAY! Their name is Sleeper Agent and I couldn't have been more excited to hear their refreshing music. Alex, the grrrl lead singer, reminded me of a mixture of Brody Dale from the Distillers and well..something just damn awesome. I talked with her after the show and she was just so cool and full of good energy. The whole band is just pure talent. The drummer was crazy good. I was just so happy to see them because it's been a long time since I've heard a band that I could just fall in love with after the first song. 
Since that performance at Smith's Olde Bar, I have been pumped to see Sleeper Agent making waves in the music biz. They are on the line up for both Coachella & Hang Out Fest this year which is huge! Also, their song 'Get Daddy' is in the new Taco Bell commercial. I can't wait to see where they go next. Currently, they are touring and have a date in Atlanta at Center Stage on March 9th with the band FUN! ((Sorry ATL for the late notice on this one, but it is sadly for us....sold out!)) Anyways, have no fear, I will be alerting you the next time they are in town. In the meantime, check them out! 
Click here to link to their Facebook page: SLEEPER AGENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs