Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OMFG - Jersey Shore Vamp?

Being a fan of The Jersey Shore, I naturally am "friends" with JWOWW's public figure Facebook page.
Today I saw she posted this picture & for a second I forgot whose page I was on. I thought that JWOWW was Nina Dobrev "Elena" from The Vampire Diaires.
I never thought they looked similar & their personalities never reminded me of eachother.
BUT, what do you guys think? Celeb twin match!?
PS- I was especially intrigued by how their eyebrows were EXACTLY alike!

Some Jersey Shore trivia for you:
Have you ever wondered how the cast members (Snooki, JWOWW, The Situation) all got their nicknames? Well, they were their nicknames before the show started actually. "They were all ours to begin with. I got mine from an emcee in The Hamptons. It was a beach club that we used to go to called Neptune. When I started working there I got the name," says Miss Woww.

Sources: Me & PR.com
Posted by: S (steph_gossipgrrrl)

1 comment:

mp3 blogs