Monday, October 11, 2010

King Fantastic - Westcoastsynthesizerbeachbumgangstermusic (Knight Riderz Remix)



"Good day gangsters.
This remix is all about the power of the internet and keeping connected with those you meet along the way.
A few years back I, Troublemaker, was touring with Z-Trip, and on a trip to Canada we met this cool dj/dude/promoter named Degree.

Over the years we've kept in touch, and when Reese and I dropped our album, he hit me up about doing a remix for this song.

It took us a bit to get him the stems, but I'm sure glad we did. This remix is crushing. And, for all of you in the remix game, this is what I call a true remix. Take it apart, scramble it up, make it your own, and shock the people that made it in the best way possible.
Cheers to Degree and his partner in the Knight Riderz."
- from the desk of Troublemaker


--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs