Monday, October 4, 2010

Gucci Mane - Georgia's Most Wanted



This is a special review brought to you by our newest guest contributor, Neandra!

"The Appeal.... Georgia's Most Wanted by Gucci Mane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I love it! When I got this cd, I put it in on my way home from work two days ago and I have not taken it out of the cd player YET! Gucci did his damn thing on this cd, but he does on all of them. I have been listening to Gucci since the So Icey days! He speaks some real ass shit if you listen to him. Gucci collaborated with some really good artist on this cd too. I would recommend this cd to anyone at anytime! This is a good cd to ride to if you know what I mean, Gucci!!!!!!!!" - Neandra
 
 
p.s. Soulwax remix of Phantom, anyone?
--p.a.t.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs