Saturday, May 21, 2011

OMF(ood)G - Simply Delicious - Oceanaire


Oh my, I have a great place to try if you haven’t already; THE OCEANAIRE SEAFOOD ROOM! Tried this out last week and what a treat!
On the appetizer side of the menu we (2 couples) had Fried Asparagus, Fried Beer Battered Pickles and Oysters Rockefeller. OMG it was very good! My meal was the Baked Stuffed Shrimp with Creamy Linguine Pasta and it was simply delicious!!! My better half ate the 8 oz. center-cut Filet Mignon, butter flied, with the sea salt & vinegar fries (yummy, you know I had to have a taste) and we also had some of the wonderful Mac & Blue Cheese. If that was not enough we also tried the Crème Brule for dessert. I thought I was going to die I was so full! The other couple also enjoyed every bite of their meal.

I will say this is a dining experience so the prices are not like going to your local sandwich shop but for a special night on the town you should give it a try.

~~L. Blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs