Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fever Ray

Fever Ray is nothing short of amazing. The voice of Karin Elisabeth Dreijer Andersson from The Knife is unmistakable and remarkable. The music is haunting and moves me. The videos are dark and powerful. I cannot help but to think there is something going on here that I have yet to comprehend. All I can tell you is that it is breathtaking and I've never heard anything like it before. It's like seeing your favorite scary movie for the first time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Its not for everyone.


One of the comments on YouTube for the above video was "There are Ghosts in this video, you can 
sense it."

I am on a search for the CD today, I will post again with pics of the artwork and such, if I can find it.
~MarK~

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs