Wednesday, October 3, 2012

OMF(un)G! - Pretty in Pink Part Deux - Breast Cancer Event

 
I know, I know, it’s been QUITE some time since I’ve seen your pretty faces! I’ve missed y’all! I have come out of hiding to tell you fine ATLiens about a VERY exciting event I, Kate, am helping out with! As most of you know, I’m sure, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Our friend Kristen (aka Bella Moda, Atlanta’s girl for all things fashion) has organized this fundraiser at Tongue and Groove to raise money to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (www.bcrfcure.org.) Featured will be my wonderful lady love Jenny’s line Two Tart (http://www.etsy.com/shop/twotart) along with some other talented local jewelry and clothing designers (check out the flyer!) This will be taking place on October 18th from 7pm-10pm. There will be drink specials, a raffle, trunk shows, pretty ladies, and more! All proceeds made from this event (and all donations received) will be going directly to the BCRF. Talk about a fun way to do your part! I can’t wait to see you lovelies there! I’ll be doing a little bit of everything: selling raffle tickets, working the door, possibly even getting into some fashions and hitting the catwalk!
 
RSVP to the event on Facebook!
 
Posted by: Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

mp3 blogs