Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Break the Bubble!




I was reading my US Weekly Magazine and saw an ad for Three Olives Bubble Vodka. It is Bubble Gum flavored Vodka. I’m not sure about my feelings for this combination. I like my Vodka…and I have been known to chew a lot of Bubble Gum. I mean, could this be a combo of my two favorite things? Guess I will have to pick up a bottle. I want to know if anyone has tried it. The website has some cocktail recipes for the Bubble Vodka that look rather delicious. There is a recipe called “Bubble Bath” that calls for Bubble Vodka and Champagne. I think I will be trying that one. Some of you might not know but Kim Kardashian (pictured left) doesn't drink so I couldn't ask her what it tastes like. I’ll be sure to inform my result on this experiment in the next blog. Cheers!

~Steph Geezy~

http://www.threeolives.com/

4 comments:

  1. Kelli made a comment about your link:

    "Umm, I had some of this last weekend and it is so good...When my friend purchased it they gave him a card that listed some drinks and shots you can make...I had a Bubble Gum Bomb and it was GREAT....."

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have that at work at mellow mushroom! we got a recipe for a drink called a blow pop. it is soooo good. can't remember how to make it (haha) but it's awesome!
    kate*

    ReplyDelete

mp3 blogs